Rockbell is expanding its team, and we are looking for a new candidate to join us on our journey!
Rockbell is a software company with specific focus in commercial accounting systems, and we are looking for a dedicated Experienced Programmer (which could be YOU!) to develop applications and implement more business solution options for our clients.
Why choose Rockbell?
- We believe that our people are the foundation of our company!
- We strive to constantly improve, and to ensure that our employees are properly equipped to handle the rapidly changing times we are in.
- We are committed to building the right team to propel us further.
As part of our team at Rockbell and a Programmer, you will be:-
- Developing software applications and conducting backend works to ensure that our products are user-friendly and provide value to our customers;
- Working together with other team members and departments to implement the most useful features;
- Conducting maintenance and upgrading our software;
- Ensuring that our software works as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
- Identifying issues related to the coding of the programme and working in a team to develop fixes to those issues.
We are looking for someone who (preferably) is:-
- At least 2 years working experience in a Programming Department of a company or with proven track record of software development;
- Possesses a degree or diploma in Programming, IT or other related fields;
- Fluent in English (fluency in Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Cina is a bonus!);
- Dedicated to developing softwares and solutions that provide the most value to our clients;
- Knowledgeable and has basic or strong proficiency in React and React Native (required);
- Familiar with Electron, Expo, Node.js, PHP, MySQL & MicrosoftSQL databases (preferred);
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI/UX Design, version control (Git) and React component library Material-UI (preferred);
- Eager to learn and develop themselves!
- Monday to Friday - 9AM to 6PM .
*Thanks for your interest in joining us! We might be overwhelmed with the response, and may only be able to reply to shortlisted candidates.