Green Packet is a Malaysian-based technology company that offers digital services for consumers and SMEs, digital platforms for enterprises, smart devices, smart city and urban tech, as well as strategic early-and-late stage investment.
This is a full-time, hybrid Flutter Mobile Developer role located in Petaling Jaya. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining cutting-edge mobile applications using the Flutter framework, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and working in an agile environment. The role offers flexibility for some remote work.
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Flutter and Dart programming languages is a must
- Strong foundational knowledge in object-oriented programming (OOP) and familiarity with software design patterns
- Experience with Kotlin and MVP/MVVM architecture is a plus
- Experience with RESTful APIs, third-party libraries and APIs, Git, and agile methodologies
- Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs ready available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and build the designs and wireframes into high quality responsive UI.
- Using MVC as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architecture for implementing new features.
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Correcting errors by making the appropriate changes and then re-checking the program to ensure the desired result was produced
- Conducting testing of program and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results and that instructions are correct
- Organizing and maintaining documentation of application development and subsequent revisions, so others are able to understand the program
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with project manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the apps.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Product Owner to help to understand end-user feedbacks.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance in a timely manner.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.