Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare and technology group built on a heritage of care, health, and innovation since 1904. Headquartered in Denmark, the Group employs over 20,000 people globally and is present with solutions in 130 countries where we create life-changing hearing health. William Demant Foundation holds the majority of shares in Demant A/S, which is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen as a blue-chip stock.
Demant has recently established a brand new Technology and Innovation Centre in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This state-of-the-art facility will serve as the hub for expanding Diagnostics R&D and Global IT, providing an exceptional opportunity to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
As a part of the pioneering team in Kuala Lumpur, you will have the chance to make your mark and be a part of a company that values innovation and creativity. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to join a well-established global company while also being a part of something new and exciting. Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of this innovative venture. Join Demant's team today!About the Role:
Would you like to work with the latest technologies in the web industry? And are you looking for an opportunity to define the future standards for global website development? If yes – then we have the job for you.
Delivering the best, digital marketing solutions to support the customer journey In your new job, you will work in our Digital Marketing Team, which consists of 17 dedicated and skilled colleagues in Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia. You will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We support both our brand organization and our sales companies worldwide with digital marketing solutions.
You can look forward to a wide portfolio of interesting and challenging tasks, but your primary area of responsibility will be working on our core standard that supports our entire business being the link between the core development team and a new implementation team. You will be a key player in building a new implementation team 4-6 team members In Kuala Lumpur. The primary focus for the implementation team will be to move 60-80 websites from Sitecore CMS to our new headless platform.
Using the SCRUM method and your expertise, you and your colleagues will transform needs and wishes from the business into best-in-class digital solutions.Your main responsibilities and tasks:
To Qualify for the Role:
- Conceptualize and co-develop our new, core standard for website development
- Keep up to date with the newest trends and technologies in web development
- Choose the right tools and frameworks in collaboration with the team
- Deliver future-proof code that ensures quality and uniformity across projects
- Deliver front-end solutions in close cooperation with the digital marketing team
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
- Experience with Typescript, Next.js, Node.JS, Jest and Rest API
- Familiar with working in an Agile SCRUM workflow
- You are a strong team player and a natural leader
- Focus on long-term solutions and rarely go for quick fixes
- Understand the bigger picture of your actions
- Can transform complex wishes into user-friendly solutions