Find more remote jobs at Kerja-Remote.com
Posted on 26th Oct 2023
As a Full Stack Developer you will have the day-to-day responsibility of building, enhancing and
testing of enterprise-level web applications.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for translating business requirements into technical designs inline with defined
software architecture concepts.
• Responsible for design, implementation and testing of the software system based on
• Design and development of backend APIs and integration services with other systems.
• Design intuitive web applications that elevates users’ experience.
• Participate in requirements gathering and user interface prototype workshops.
• Participate in peer reviews.
• Maintain proper documentation.
• Fix defects found during testing.
• Assists in the development and deployment of systems, methodologies, standards and
processes that support the application development and support functions.
• Responsible for quality and timeliness of his/her own deliverables.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant
• At least 4 years of relevant working experience building enterprise-level software
applications of which at least 2-3 years’ Experience in Node.JS, React and Express.
Experience on NestJS framework is added advantage.
• Have experience in Redux Toolkit.
• Experience working on relational database such as PostgreSQL, MySQL. Experience in Redis
is added advantage.
• Candidate with knowledge on Typescript, ORM such as Prisma and Bootstrap 5 has added
• Have experience in API development and integration with third-party APIs.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Familiarity with agile and scrum practices.
• Experience working on tools like JIRA and GitHub.