Join our company and experience a high-standard work culture with clear processes in place. We value your unique experiences, regardless of who you are or where you come from. Our transparent performance matrix enables you to set goals, measure progress, and excel.
We provide career development opportunities and platforms to enhance your technical as well as interpersonal knowledge and skills. Collaborate on projects with industry players, expanding your network and staying up-to-date. We genuinely care about your needs and aspirations, fostering an environment where everyone can explore and grow. Join us for personal and professional growth, as we help you achieve more than you can imagine.Job Description
We are seeking passionate Full Stack Developers to join our dynamic team at ABOD Technology Services. As a Full Stack Developer, you will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining our web applications and ensuring they deliver an exceptional user experience. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deploy innovative software solutions.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to understand and translate project requirements into technical specifications.
- Design, develop, and implement scalable and maintainable web applications using modern programming languages and frameworks.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code following industry best practices.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging for software quality and reliability.
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends, continuously improving technical skills.
- Mentor and guide junior developers.
- Implement processes for technical domains like source control, code review, CI/CD, and testing.
- Work on database design and ERD.
- Oversee the growth of the technical team in mindset, skillset, and career.
- Participate in technical solutioning sessions, preparing groundwork for implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Business or equivalent.
- Having a Github profile, a portfolio website or anything similar to showcase your skills and experience is an added advantage.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Intermediate knowledge in the following programming languages/technologies: Angular, Mobile development
- Good understanding of OOP.
- Good understanding of RESTful services.
- Experience managing a project and leading a team as a technical team lead will be an advantage.
- Experience in designing solutions.
- Experience in system implementation and development.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Please note that this is a Hybrid work position as business and on-site meetings are required from time to time within the Bukit Jalil vicinity, other locations within Kuala Lumpur and Selangor depending on work requirement.
Interested candidates please submit your application through Jobstore