Join us in building software that matters
WCC has changed lives since 1996. We are a group of highly ambitious individuals who believe in the greater story. We provide software that matters through major projects such as at UNHCR, the EU and many more. WCC is more than just a software organization, here at WCC, we strive for improving human life.
We are an international company that provides advanced Search and Match solutions to private and government agencies.
We specialize in:
- ID & Security Solutions - WCC enables governments to manage large volumes of Identity and Security data. Protecting borders and citizens while providing legal identity for all
- Employment Solutions - WCC enables Public and Private Employment Services to match people quickly and expertly with suitable and sustainable jobs.
What’s in it For You?
Our team-teamwork begins with building trust. Here at WCC, we are all part of one team that believes unity is one of our strengths.
We need each other in each step and phase in the process to become successful. Together we build an environment in which people feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
Work environment - We focus on talent and possibilities, not limitations. We love challenges and exploring new creative horizons.
We have a diverse environment that gives every individual the freedom to express their ideas. We encourage a healthy mindset. Working hard is important but having fun while doing so is as important.
Perks and Benefits:
- competitive salary
- medical, hospitalization and term life insurance
- coverage of transportation costs
- 21 vacation days
- 13th month salary
- personal development opportunities
- hybrid working from home / working from the office policy
- Home office budget
- An opportunity to create an international and diverse network
Are you a highly experienced Java developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? We are looking for a motivated Java Developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Design, develop and test Java based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as Java 11, Reactive programming, Springboot, SOAP and REST, Angular, RxJS, Couchbase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Matomo, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Git, Automatic testing (Unit, Integration, Acceptance).
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/Java EE/Mobile based product
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
- Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment and maintenance
- Develop and adhere to best practices for developing applications
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
- Have a professional level of English, both written and verbal
- Previous working experience in Java development for 3+ years
- Experience in developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in Spring, Struts, or equivalent Java EE framework software
- Excellent skills in Angular development and solid understanding of the Angular framework
- Working knowledge and experience with, Ajax, JSON, CSS, HTML
- Practical experience using AWS
- Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development
- Excellent skills in NoSql DB (or similar) and NoSql development
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and hands-on experience with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- A love for developing software
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Solving difficult problems with simple solutions
Does it sound like something you would enjoy?
Upload your motivation and resume in English and let's talk!