Reporting to Director, Information Technology, this role will be responsible for IT business applications and related systems of Chan Brothers Travel Group of companies.
This position will support IT division's plans to leverage on IT applications, automations and other business systems to improve all areas of business operations internally and with our business partners.
- Plan and execute IT applications roadmap
- Manage projects for implementation of IT application system
- Analyze application systems to support business operations
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Provide first level system support and helpdesk service for application users
- Administer and ensure IT Business Application Systems are functioning at optimal level
- Perform periodic system maintenance and propose and plan for Application upgrades
- Troubleshooting issues raised by customers and providing its resolution
- Work as part of the team to meet project targets and quality objectives.
- Interact effectively with team members at all levels.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Industry experience is preferred
- Perform any other task assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in designing, development and implementation of IT systems, such as Wordpress/Drupal/Sitefinity, as well as administration of MS SQL/MySQL Database
- At least 3 years of development and application support experience in both Frontend (HTML, Angular) and Backend (.NET, Golang and PHP)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Resourceful and ability to work independently
- Possess good communication skills
Remuneration & benefits will commensurate with qualifications & experiences.