Beyondsoft (listed by the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, stock code 002649) is a global provider of IT consulting, product and solution services. Relying on strong R&D and innovation capabilities, the company widely adopts emerging technologies based on big data and mobile internet, including big data management platform, enterprise risk warning and public opinion monitoring system, AI-based intelligent operation and maintenance service, and intelligent automated test products. And a wide range of products and solutions, including internationally authoritative software testing qualification training, for a wide range of services in the fields of high technology, internet, finance, retail, logistics, energy, manufacturing, and medical.
For more information, please visit www.beyondsoft.comResponsibilities
- Lead solution design activities in pre-grooming, grooming and sprint activities
- Participate in the development of architecture documentation to support the future roadmap and ensure application maintainability
- Liaise with Architects, Business Analysts, and Product Managers to refine software requirements; and to assess the feasibility of solutions within time constraints
- Contribute to the evaluation of code and database design, system structure, interface between hardware and software, operational and performance requirements of overall system
- Prepare Technical Design and Specification documents
- Create implementation instructions and support application deployments
- Facilitate knowledge transfer as a SME.
- Mentor team members and support their development.
- Participate in application code reviews/walkthroughs to ensure accuracy in relation to business requirements and development guidelines
- Remain up to date of development technologies, both current and future
- Follow industry standards in application development, secure coding, and testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- Minimum 5 years in software development with .NET
- Hands on experience writing plugins, workflows, dialogs etc
- Strong understanding of CRM system and Solution Architecture design (functional & technical)
- Experience with CRM products or MS Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components
- Good communication and interpersonal skills